This page describes the work to be done on this website:
- Search for pages identified with six dots-and-spaces . . . . . . and add them to this page.
- Check for broken hyperlinks, and fix them; find unlinked pages by looking at the end of sitemap_source
- Check page titles, descriptions, and keywords to see that they're right (last checked 1/1/2009)
- update sitemaps in this subweb and the mcraefamily website
- Look for href="http://2000clicks.com and src="http://2000clicks.com, and change most instances of
href="http://2000clicks.com/ to href="../
src="http://2000clicks.com/Links/ to src="linkg/
Eventually, after 2000clicks.com/Links has all been moved, delete unlinked graphics, rename the others, and "flatten" the structure by moving the links out of the folders.
- Check for pages created / updated since 1/1/2009 to ensure the title and description are accurate
- Change -> to −> in the source code
- use "favorites" from both computers to update fun pages, math sites, etc.
- Do systematic changes from "symbol" to approved internet standard values
- Submit selected pages to Google
move r/ from mcraefamily to Graeme's Stuff pages (also move the comments in the mcraefamily what's new page)
StuffUniverse.htm to be updated with my thoughts on multiverse and cosmology
StuffSociety.htm to be updated with my thoughts on Transaction cost, which Kurtzweil failed to consider; Pulling together (good-to-great author makes this point)
StuffProbabilitySchrodinger.htm -- quantum mechanics, superposition of states, and the schrodinger's cat thought experiment.
StuffProbabilityQuantum.htm -- Quantum mechanics for beginners
LangStructWord.htm explains that I should break up LangStructWordWrong.htm into multiple categories.
Add a language section on the bible, and include the information from the page "AdminTenWorstBibleVerses..."
Running.htm should be expanded with new sections for (1) the club offerings of weekly training, and fun runs, (2) Graeme's battle with weight and loss-of-training from letting up, and (3) a training program for November 2009 marathon.
Go to the "links" subweb, and move some information from that web to this one. (other content will move to MathHelp) the ultimate goal is to eliminate the links subweb.
FunnyWebsitesSocialNetworkingMessaging.htm One of the first things I need to do is add links to myspace, facebook, linked-in, twitter, and a few other sites.